Food Bank of Western Mass Hunger Task Force Community Forum
HELP US END HUNGER
The Food Bank of Western Massachusetts is holding a meeting to discuss putting an end to hunger once and for all. But we can’t do it without your help. We need you to join us and share your ideas and stories. Your voice and opinions will help us make real changes in our community.
Free and open to everyone—Dinner will be served
Seating for this event is limited. Reserve your place by contacting The Food Bank at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free parking is available across from the main entrance of STCC, at the Springfield Technology Park (on Federal Street).
· Tell the guard that you are going to The Food Bank’s Task Force meeting.
· Cross Federal Street and proceed through main entrance of STCC.
· Turn right at the traffic circle in front of Garvey Hall.
· Turn left at Putnam Hall, and proceed to Scibelli Hall (last building on the right).
· Follow the signs to the 7th floor.