The goal of this project is to foster better farm and food policies and greater regional collaboration. It carries out two main activities across six New England states:
1. Analyze and propose suggestions on key state, regional and federal policy issues:
- Land access
- Food production
- Food processing
- Aggregation and distribution
- Access to markets
2. Explores and fosters creative new collaborations and methods for developing
these policies within and across states. Examples may include:
- Developing multi-state agreements pertaining to market access or regulations.
- Bringing state food policy groups together across states for sharing and strategizing.
This project is funded by the Henry P. Kendall Foundation.
For more information, please click here.