Northeast Sustainable Agriculture Working Group (NESAWG)
NESAWG, a project of the Tides Center, is a 12-state network of over 500 participating organizations. Together, we unite farm and food system practitioners and allies to build a sustainable, just, and economically vibrant region.
Our region includes Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, West Virginia, and Washington D.C.
Our work includes:
- It Takes a Region annual conference
- Amplifying the voices of the people transforming the food system
- Convening practitioners and sharing resources and news to deepen our shared analysis of race and equity on the food system
- Producing original research and publications
- Advocating for a just and sustainable food system
Read our history and overview for more information.
Read our Statement of Intent on Race and Equity in the food system.
Learn more about the organizations and individuals who participate in our network.
Peer Learning * Advocacy * Leadership * Collaborating for Change
Northeast Sustainable Agriculture Working Group
The Region's Food and Farm Network