This year's It Takes a Region will be held in Jersey City, NJ, on November 7th, 8th, 9th. Are you interested in shaping the conference to meet specific needs of the food system? Join the 2019 Conference Planning Committee! Email your expression of interest, including briefly why you would like to join the CPC, to [email protected] by March 4th.
Conference Planning Committee members are expected to:
- Attend 1 monthly Zoom call of approximately 1 hour between March - November
- Complete follow-up tasks between meetings (approximately ½ hour to 1 hour per month) related to promoting the Request for Proposals and reviewing submissions, planning pre-conferences, promoting the conference to your network, and strategizing on conference programming
Conference Planning Committee members in good standing (attendance at 7 of 9 monthly meetings and successful completion of tasks) will receive:
- Listing as a Committee member with a bio and photo on the conference website
- Opportunity to shape conference program to meet specific needs of their area of the food system
- Free registration
- A full travel scholarships for those who require it to attend
Got questions or want to apply? Email [email protected].