The Food-Energy-Water Nexus - 16th Annual Conference & Global Forum on Science, Policy, & the Environment
This conference will be an amazing opportunity to immerse yourself in this emerging field field of practice with 1,200 other leaders in science, technology, government, business, civil society, and education to create strategies and initiatives that transform ideas into action.
- Learn what others are doing and about new initiatives and funding opportunities.
- Share your ideas and work.
- Network with others from the research, policy, conservation, business, government, and international communities.
- Discover new partnerships, funding opportunities, and ways to be more impactful.
- France Cordova, Director, National Science Foundation
- Daniel Barber, Executive Chef, Blue Hill Farm
- Simran Sethi, Author, Bread, Wine, Chocolate: The Slow Loss of Foods We Love
- Tom Vilsack, Secretary, U.S. Department of Agriculture*
- Ernest Moniz, Secretary, U.S. Department of Energy*
- Rita Colwell, Distinguished Professor, University of Maryland and Former Director, NSF
- Veerabhadran “Ram” Ramanathan, Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Nebojsa Nakicenovic, Deputy Director General, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis
- Robert Engelman, Senior Fellow, Worldwatch Institute
- Clive Mutunga, Population, Environment and Development Technical Advisor, US Agency for International Development
- Catherine Woteki, Under Secretary for Research, Education & Economics, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Daniel Kammen, Director, Renewable and Appropriate Energy Laboratory, University of California, Berkeley
- Ed Piñero, Senior Vice President for Sustainability, Veolia
- Richard Spinrad, Chief Scientist, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Rebecca Shaw, Associate Vice President and Senior Lead Scientist, Environmental Defense Fund
- Sanjeev Krishnan, Managing Director, S2G Ventures
- Anthony Michaels, President, Midwestern BioAg
- Rabi Mohtar, TEES Endowed Professor, Texas A&M University