NESAWG's work spans three programs and includes robust communications to inform farm and food systems practitioners about relevant news, funding opportunities, job opportunities and the work of our network participants. Read below to learn how you can join us in our work!
RACIAL EQUITY TRANSFORMATION (RET)
Participate in a MapJam and get your org on our map!
Tell us what "liberation in 10 years" means to you.
Policy Advocacy for Farm and Food Systems
Would you like to partner on regional policy collaborations/actions or want to engage in federal public policy advocacy in the Northeast? Reach out if you would like to:
- Be featured on our blog for your policy work or engagement with federal or state programs
- Advocate together with your Members of Congress around issues that matter to you
- Join our policy-only mailing list for agricultural policy action opportunities
- Plug into our work with Northeast Association of State Departments of Agriculture
- Join our NEASDA monthly meetings and listserv
- Get support in advocating with your State Department of Agriculture
Contact Ella at firstname.lastname@example.org to collaborate or learn more.
resources + Communications
Would you like to promote your events, resources, publications, job opportunities, funding opportunities, articles, etc on our social media and to our network?
Email our Programs Manager, Hoshea Rogovin at email@example.com. (Note: we are not able to feature all organizations making this request.)
Are you interested in serving on our board of directors?
We recruit new board members through an open call every few years. Join our email list to learn of our next call for new directors.
Would you like to work for NESAWG?
Visit the jobs and internships page to find out about upcoming opportunities.
- Join our mailing list and get NESAWG updates, action alerts, and our monthly e-newsletter, Field Notes, which features resources and events on sustainable farm and food systems in the Northeast.
- Donate to NESAWG! Your support makes our work possible.
- Join the NESAWG Community listserv to post and discuss anything related to food and farming issues with food systems advocates and practitioners in the Northeast.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!